Front line employees are the face of any organisation and by training those employees to provide an
excellent service this ensures that they have a common purpose and approach to anyone who contacts your organisation whether the contact is made in person, by phone, email or in writing.
This short training course has been designed to support those employees who are the first point of contact in your organisation.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is responsible for providing a customer service e.g. receptionists or administrators who are the first point of contact within the organisation.
What will the session cover?
- How to make an effective first impression
- Telephone skills
- Questioning and listening skills
- Overcoming obstacles to providing excellent customer service
- The relationship between words, tine and body language
- Dealing with internal customers
Benefits of attending—Delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of providing an excellent customer service experience
- Enhance their professional relationships with customers
- Improve customer satisfaction
Please check our scheduled course dates here. If you can't find a suitable date or would like to find out about bespoke and in-house courses, please contact us by email at Training-Education@capita.co.uk or on 08712 307 899 to discuss your requirements.