The Performance Management process should encourage all employees to achieve the objectives set for them and support the organisation to achieve its longer term goals. Employees should feel supported, treated fairly, clearly understand the expectations their employer has of them and should take personal responsibility for their own training and development.
This short course has been designed to compliment the Performance Management & Employee Appraisals half-day course available for managers to ensure that employees clearly understand the process. In turn this should improve the quality and effectiveness of the performance management and appraisal process within the establishment.
Who is it for?
All employees within an organisation.
What will the session cover?
- What the performance management process is and its purpose
- Their responsibilities in terms of managing their own performance
- How to prepare for reviews with their line managers
- How to take ownership of their own development
- How to prepare for their annual performance review
Benefits of attending
- Employees will have a better understanding of the performance management and appraisal process
- Reviews and appraisals will be more effective
- Employee engagement within the organisation should be improved
Please check our scheduled course dates here. If you can't find a suitable date or would like to find out about bespoke and in-house courses, please contact us by email at Training-Education@capita.co.uk or on 08712 307 899 to discuss your requirements.