Employment Law is an area which is constantly changing and evolving and it can be hard for employers to keep up to date with developments. It is however important that all employers ensure they are up to date with the latest developments in the field to reduce the opportunity for valid challenge and costly employment litigation. This short annual briefing, usually offered between September and December provides delegates with up to date information around recent and forthcoming legislative changes, explains what impact they have on employers and discusses some interesting cases which have gone to tribunal over the previous year.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is responsible for employment matters within the establishment.
What will the session cover?
- Recent changes and how they impact on employers
- Forthcoming developments to be aware of
- Tribunal news and updates
Benefits of attending—You will be able to:
- Act with confidence when dealing with employment matters
- Discuss some cases which have been considered by the Employment Tribunals over the past year with other delegates
- Reduce the risk of successful challenge or employment litigation against your establishment
Please check our scheduled course dates here. If you can't find a suitable date or would like to find out about bespoke and in-house courses, please contact us by email at Training-Education@capita.co.uk or on 08712 307 899 to discuss your requirements.