Becoming a leader is very different to becoming a manager, there is a need to be much more strategic and to have a vision which others can buy into and follow.
This course will help you to identify your own leadership style and we will also look at how you can influence employee engagement as a fully engaged and motivated team can only make the leaders job easier!
Who is it for?
Existing leaders who wish to develop their skills and anyone who wishes to move into a leadership role.
What will the session cover?
- The difference between leading and managing
- Key leadership skills
- The importance of having a clear vision
- What part culture and emotions play in the workplace
- Leading through change
- How to communicate as a leader
- What makes a successful team
- Key drivers of employee engagement
Benefits of attending - You will be able to:
- Define your leadership qualities
- Develop your vision
- Plan your communication more effectively
- Improve employee engagement within the team
Please check our scheduled course dates here. If you can't find a suitable date or would like to find out about bespoke and in-house courses, please contact us by email at Training-Education@capita.co.uk or on 08712 307 899 to discuss your requirements.